2. You will receive a pop-up asking ‘Would you like to switch to Silent Auction Pro Mobile?’ Click ‘OK.’
3. Input ‘362’ in the box next to the words ‘Group Number:’ and click ‘View Items.’
4. Click ‘All Items’ and select any item (you are not bidding on the item; therefore, your card will not be charged at this point).
5. At the bottom of the screen, click ‘Log-In/Register to Bid.’ -If you are a returning guest, input your login and password or click 'I forgot my login' and follow the on-screen instructions. -If you are a 1st time guest, click ‘I don’t have an account’ to continue and follow the instructions below.
6. Input a username and password that you will remember and click ‘Create login.’
7. Input the following information: First name, Last name, Email, Cell phone (number), Service Provider and click ‘Create account’ to continue.
8. Click ‘Select One…’ to select your credit card type and click ‘Done.’ Then click ‘Next’ to continue.
9. To edit your billing address, click ‘Edit’ and input the following information: Address, City, State, Zip code, and Phone number. Then click ‘Update Account’ to continue.
10. Review your information and click ‘Next’ to continue.
11. Input your Card Number, Expiration, and click ‘Process Card’ (no charges will be made to your card at this time).
12. You will receive a pop-up saying, ‘Your request for access to Online Bidding has been sent to the Group Administrator. You will receive an email back once your request has been granted.’ Click ‘Ok’ to continue.
13. A Payment Record will appear in the amount of $0.00, indicating your Payment Account was created. Click ‘Email Receipt’ for your records.
14. You will receive an email when the Group Administrator grants your request to bid online. At that time, go back to www.silentauctionpro.com via your mobile phone and you should be automatically logged in and ready to bid!
Bidding ends at 4:15 pm during the 5th Annual Tea Party. You will receive text notifications each time you’re outbid.